Here's another nail tutorial for you all :)
I've had my nails done with a floral print several times now and each time I love it! It's feminine and cute, yet I don't know how, but oddly it's not over the top girly.
There are many ways of creating the floral look but here is one way which is probably the easiest way I know - Abstract!
LEFT & RIGHT
1. Choose a background nail polish color and paint away~
2. Take several colors of choice and, preferably with a small brush, create the flower shapes/sizes by dabbing on the polish.
3. Repeat this step for the remaining colors.
4. Use a yellow polish and make tiny dots for the center of the flower.
5. Create little leaves.
6. Apply a clear top coat to smooth out and seal in the design.
That's all, finished!
You can choose where you'd like to place the flowers, how many to place, the size and arrangement of colors. In the end, it will look like a floral print without much effort at all ^^
Here's what I used for this entire look:
Excluding the paper I dropped polish on for easier pick-up of the colors.
Hope you enjoyed!
I will try and be more creative with my nails to make more nail tutorials. If any of you have suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know :) In fact, I'd love to receive some ideas!