Image Map

October 8, 2013

Cosmetic Love [Karadium] Ribbon Marble Blusher #1 - #3

Hey everyone, for this post, I have the opportunity to do a review c/o Cosmetic Love as I was chosen as one of their first Beauty Testers!

I have purchased from them before and reviewed a powder pact of theirs(HERE). I was very happy with their shop so I'm glad to review another product of theirs for you all!

First things first, as soon as I opened my parcel the thoughts "wowwwww" were going through my head because the packaging is adorable! See for yourself:



Each compact has a mirror as well as two compartments which separates a brush from the powder. The brush is small and cute(and incredibly soft!) and glides nicely across your skin to apply a thin layer of product.

There are three shades, #1 #2 and #3 accordingly:

#1 is a highlighter whereas #2 and #3 are blushers.

Pigmentation + Color
Though not rich in pigmentation, the blushers add a cute flush of color and creates a light sheen in the light. The highlighter and blushers contain tiny shimmering pearls to add some sparkle and glitter to your face for a brighter look. Shade #2 is a light pink and #3 is more of an orange/coral color.

Additionally, each pact has a very light floral and sweet smell which is quite nice ^^

Swatches


Highlighter
Applied on the high points of my nose, cheek, upper lip and chin:

Blusher #2


Blusher #3

So as you can see, the colors are very subtle and #2 is pink as #3 is more orange in tone. Shade #3 is a bit more difficult to get to show up on camera especially as it tends to blend in more with my skin tone! But hopefully you guys can see it.
For those who are interested in the Karadium blushers, they will be available on: 


How exciting ^^

--

9 comments:

  1. This post makes me wanna buy makeup! ^^ Adorable packaging, never heard of that makeup brand before. I definitely need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's the exact way I feel when I see others' posts on beauty products as well x)

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty <3 Like soooo pretty lol :P I love your blog and all the posts~ Can't believe I just followed you :P But anyways, if you have time, please check out my blog: http://cosjane.blogspot.com.au/ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm super flattered by your comment! Going to check out your blog naoooo ^^

      Delete
  3. ohhh the packaging is SO cute, I love the cats! and you look awesome here, very fresh and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh you look great and I love their packaging here, ahh the cats :D and man you have awesome skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the packaging of these blushes and it's cute how they each have their own little individual designs engraved on the surface!
    You have such an amazing blog, definitely following you now!! :D


    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I like the packaging and cats too :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks! I must say, packaging draws me in and it has a big influence on whether or not I'll get the product LOL sad but true *sighhhh

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis