Image Map

March 7, 2014

Luxury Babe 70 Blue

Here's another quick review of lenses from Apple of Your Eyes :)


Lens Information
Diameter: 16.0mm
Thickness: 0.04mm
Prescription: Plano to -5.50
Life Span: 1 Year
Water Content: 45%
Base Curve: 8.6

NATURAL LIGHT
FLORESCENT LIGHT
FLASH

COLOR + DESIGN
The color is what got me for these lenses. The blue is vivid and contrasts with the darker limbal ring that somehow looks natural yet fake. The blue tones in the center are comprised of teal, green hues and aquas which is ridiculously pretty! The design comes of as tiny little shards that are concentrated in the center and slowly fade towards the outside.

COMFORT + ENLARGEMENT
These were surprisingly comfortable. I say surprising because the diameter is large yet I didn't feel them at all. The thickness is thin and my eyes didn't get dry as fast as other lenses I have worn. Enlargement is huge but not overwhelming. If you do have what is considered smaller eyes, these might not work for you though.

OVERALL
I really like these and it's a shame that they didn't have prescription in stock at the time I chose them! If you look closely, you can see I more very minimal eye makeup so I was pleased to see that even without fake lashes and thicker liner these still worked on me. 

Hopefully you guys like these as much as I do! They are quite unique and pretty :)



If interested, you can check them out at Apple of Your Eyes!

Link to lenses: 



xx
 

25 comments:

  1. OOOooooooooh *__* the color and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour and design is very pretty I see why you picked them *0* They suit you so well too!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Blue contacts look amazing on you :))

    xx

    beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR!? It's so freaking pretty!!! *O* lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes! It's like a star burst in the middle :3 And thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I find there are certain colors that are harder to pull off (esp for an Asian) But doesn't hurt to go ahead and try anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :3 You are too kinddd~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue is so vivid and they make your eyes pop even with light makeup! :D


    http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That design is super awesome! I would try these in just about any color because of that :)

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that they can pop out like that and not overpower my eyes! Not many times where I can do that :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha ohhh girl, trust me, I want to try all the other ones now too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woah, the contacts are so trippy! ( I haven't used that word in so long... does it still exist?) Reading all your contact lenses reviews makes me want to try color contacts too!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn these are some fierce blue looking lenses!! absolutely love how bright they look on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I didn't think they'd look fierce! But yayyyy! I like how they show up too, much too pretty to be hidden :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't see it around too much either, but I'm wanting to try more from them after this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The lenses are such a vibrant and eye popping color! You're so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you ^^ The color and design together is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! These look amazing. I love the pattern! I have never heard of this brand.
    http://pika-steph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've only heard of it a few times but I've been more interested in trying their other lenses after this one :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. you always look so gorgeous ♥
    which blue and green lenses do you like most from all your lenses you've ever worn?
    and which is your favourite circle lens from all?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you :)) I think the puffy series are my fave in green hands down. For blue... It's kind of difficult, I do like these ones off the top of my head though! And overall.. Maybe the princess mimi browns

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis