Image Map

April 4, 2014

TRINITY STYLES Leather Collar Floral Chiffon Top

I had a chance to review a second piece of clothing from Trinity Styles and I love the piece they sent me! It's a feminine and chic top that has leather accented collars.

Leather Collar Floral Chiffon Top - CLICK





The buttons are covered by a flap on the right side. You might need to reinforce the button sewing to be on the safe side. Also, I thought I should mention that the top can be a bit sheer depending on what you wear under.



Overall, the quality of this top is quite amazing with the seams and sewing, very well made and you can tell from the first look. The fabric is not thin but quite sturdy compared to many other tops that might be sold online(or even in stores). May I add that the silk feeling of the fabric makes it feel like I'm wearing pajama tops? No joke.

If you like trendy styles I'd say take a minute to check out their website :)

Get a 5% Discount with "CHRISTINA" when you make a purchase!


xx

THT Christina

14 comments:

  1. So lovely and sweet ! I love the shirt!!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lipstick in this! And the leather details are beautiful

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the leather accents really bring the shirt together, it looks great with your lipstick.


    http://www.melissatruong.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the outfit and lipstick! The outfit looks so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do too, the pattern and leather is what got me :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) And yes, I totally agree about the leather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I thought it was nice that the top had a floral pattern but still went along great with the leather too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! It is comfy haha Feels like those silky pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how detailed it is ^ ^ nice to know that it has good quality too. Thanks for sharing Christina!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was happy with the quality! You know, because sometimes you get things from places made in Asia and although it's cute.. it just rips after a one time wear ;^;

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha girl yes, I definitely understand the struggle XD Those prices can be so tempting though > <

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a gorgeous shirt! the leather collar is so sophisticated - I could see you layering it under a knit top or something. Love your banner, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis